Wednesday 1 January 2014

Twenty 4teen

Wow...Happy new year, dear friends!

Did you usher in 2014 in style? I believe I did. But silly me, I forgot to take a nice shot of myself last night. A few of my friends and I decided to go to a 5-star hotel for their New Year's Eve party, which also had 2 bands playing. Thinking there would be a massive traffic jam in KL, we head downtown as early as 7pm, only to arrive in 15 mins and able to have dinner first without rushing.

Anyway, it was my first ever New Year's Eve party to be honest. Usually, I would spend it with the family at home, and would head uphill to see fireworks from multiple places. This year, I just felt like being with my friends, surrounded by a bunch of strangers...

I must say, it was great fun!

Yes, each time we get to the end of the year, everyone will start laying out their new year's resolution. Typically it would be to lose weight, or to make more money, and many more. Often, we never fulfill them. So, what is your resolution for 2014? A friend sent a link on an article about resolutions on Elite Daily. It is rather interesting, and I agree with her, it was a good read.

But instead of it being a new year's resolution for me, I think I am already doing half of what is on that article. I am making a change in my life, with small measures. For one, this blog. My love for fashion and shopping. I realised I may as well put it to good use. And since I've launched the blog, have gotten great support from friends and slowly, but surely, it will be a hit (Like the little train says...I think I can...I think I can...).

So, here's hoping that 2014 will turn out great for me, and for you as well. Happy 2014 people!!!

No comments: